Why you should work with me...
I grew up in an unfinished home because my father was busy building resort homes along the ski slopes. Watching my father design and build mountain chalets gave me a love for the home building industry I didn’t know I had until my sons also entered the trades.
Why does this matter to you?
As a writer, I love what I do. I watch remodeling shows for fun and wander home improvement stores while my friends are shopping the mall.
My first publication in a national magazine was a DIY, and I’ve been covering this scene ever since.
If you’re a sustainable/green/rural living business looking for a writer, you should know I’ve milked the goat, slopped the pigs, and collected eggs with a baby on my hip.
My clients get a writer who knows the difference between a weed and a seedling and can conserve water as though it would never rain again.
And in 15 years of freelance writing, I’ve
- worked with both small and large businesses,
- managed small businesses content,
- worked with agencies,
- written for over 100 local, regional, and national consumer print publications,
- edited a regional lifestyle publication,
- written for building trade publications, and
- stuffed a vast network of industry sources in my hip pocket.
Add to all this my organizational skills and professional conduct and you have a recipe for the perfect copywriter to present your business to the world.